Double Trouble

Double Trouble
Having a fun ride in the laundry basket.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

New use for DVD hole...

If you've ever dropped by our house unexpectedly you know that Jack is a nudist. It doesn't matter if I put clothes on him, he takes them off when he goes potty. So on to the story. I was in the kitchen doing the dishes and Jack went potty. They boys were watching Polar Express and just hanging out. I came out to check on them and find Jack sitting on the couch, naked, playing with his penis. Well, not just playing, he was putting it in the hole of a DVD. I had to look twice, because I couldn't believe it! He said that it's a perfect fit when he "makes his penis big". We have this rule in our house, you're allowed to play with it, just in your bedroom or bathroom. We don't want to give the boys a complex, but when you find your 3 year old sitting on the couch stroking his penis you just have to shake your head. Nobody informed me that this stuff starts this early! I thought I had several more years before it happened. And to think I have another one to look forward to. If it's this bad at 3, I don't even want to know what it's like once he hits puberty!!!

2 comments: