Double Trouble

Double Trouble
Having a fun ride in the laundry basket.

Monday, March 8, 2010

How to eat while sleeping.

Poor Luke, we had friends over for lunch so he missed his noon naptime. The video was taken about 1:30 while he was eating his fish sticks. Poor little man!

It's been really busy around our house, we're moving in a week going on vacation in just over 2 weeks and wouldn't you know....the boys and I got sick! Yuck! Luckily it's just snot rockets and a mild cough for Jack and myself. For some reason I didn't have enough on my plate! I have to do it all sick.

The boys have been pretty mild lately, our only incident has been Jack throwing tantrums in the stores. I don't know why they've been happening, but they need to stop before I lose my mind! So if I don't update for a while, you know what's going on.

1 comment:

  1. Poor little guy! I'd rather sleep than eat fish sticks too though. Grody! :)

    ReplyDelete